DBBL Scholarship 2020. As, Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship 2020 application For SSC, HSC passed students is going on. So, Dutch Bangla Bank Bangladesh Has Published DBBL Scholarship 2020 Notice. Therefore, We Have Published The DBBL Scholarship Circular In Our Website. As, We Also Discuss About Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship Prospectus.
A few days ago, SSC Result & HSC Result has been published. As a result, Thousands of students got desire result of their two years of hard work. So, Many have reached their desired goal, many do not. And, Many of them are brilliant students who cannot continue studying due to financial constraints. So, The Dutch Bangla Bank offers education scholarship for all these poor meritorious students. In general, This scholarship is usually for poor students of good results in JSC, SSC and HSC examinations.
Important Dates of DBBL Scholarship
Application start date: January 2021
Application deadline: February 2021
Primarily selected candidates list through the website publish date: March 2021
Finally, The initially selected candidates are required to sign DBBL’s Scholarship application website with ‘Primary Selection Letter‘ and ‘Given Guidelines‘ printed copies of the documents to be verified on any branch / mobile banking office of Dutch-Bangla Bank between January 2021 to February 2021.
Final results revealed: will be published through the magazine.
Application qualifications of DBBL Scholarship
But, Students need some eligibility for DBBL scholarship. However, the DBBL scholarship eligibility criteria for all students is different. In this case, the City Corporation area schools, district city schools and village students are different for the eligibility criteria. So, Here the qualifications are the result grade point of SSC and HSC exams. However, Dutch Bangla Bank scholarship counts grading points without optional/4th subject. Read the qualifications for DBBL Education Scholarship are below.
- GPA 5.00 (without optional subject) for students of the school or educational institutions in the city corporation & District town.
- GPA 4.83 (without optional subject) for students of village school or educational institutions.
Policies of Dutch Bangla Scholarship
Every scholarship provider follows some policies. Similarly, DBBL has developed some policies for scholarship holders. All those policies is-
- Students receiving scholarships from any source other than government scholarship will not be eligible for DBBL scholarship.
- There will be 90 percent scholarships for students of educational institutions located in rural areas and 50 percent of the total scholarship will be provided for the female students.
- Students are being invited to apply online for those who have passed the SSC, HSC or equivalent examination in the year 2020 and are eligible for Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship.
- Students must be studying in college or equivalent institution.
The amount and time of DBBL Scholarship
Dutch Bangla Bank scholarship recipients will receive a total of 55000/- Taka in next two years (College Admission / Polytechnic Admission). Students will get Dutch Bangla scholarship money for a certain period of time and they will get it with two steps. One is the monthly scholarship and the other is annual grant for educational materials and dresses. In the next two years, the students who will eligible to scholarship will get money while they studying in the college or equivalent institution.
|Monthly scholarship||2000/- Taka|
|Annual grants||2500/- Taka for educational materials and 1000/- Taka for Dresses.|
Apply Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship Application
In order to apply Dutch Bangla Scholarship, the applicant must enter all the necessary information by entering the following link. Also, some documents will be required for upload to apply is –
- Candidate’s passport size color photograph
- Candidate’s father and mother’s passport size color photograph
- Scanned copy of SSC, HSC or equivalent examination Marksheet and Testimonials.
The rules of the application are very simple. But if there is a problem then you will see the rules of the application. On the DBBL website you will get the rules of application.
Application Link: https://app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship